left 1 more post, my blog will have 100 posts
excited~~~
about today...
leh... so "special", i am using English to write my post~
Just now, been forced by my lovely mum
that she need me to go Imbi with her to fetch my lovely brother
Okay what... Just go
Saw my brother work in Berly's... nice what
he is scolded by don't know what people...
His work is to pack up the chocolates~~
but he did it very slow...
haiz~
then, we backed home
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
i' m surprised seeing the old TV is on the floor...
There's a new TV... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's dA best father in my heart~~!!!!!!
I will not hate him like I did it before~~
He's really good... not just because of the new TV
he changed his attitude after going Soonye and learn
he never scold us after that~~
Thanks, father. I love you always
Thanks, mother. I love you forever
Thanks, brother. I love you always and forever~
No comments:
Post a Comment