When fans chased them and shouted "Oppa biyanae" Ryeowokkie used his handphone and typed "komawo" and showed to fans through the car's window.
Leeteuk, Yesung, HeeChul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Ryeowook cried, not because they didn't win, but they are afraid that ELFs will upset to them.
Before entering the military, all I want is for Super Junior to win the Daesang Award ^^" -Leeteuk & HeeChul
너무 고맙고...너무 미안해요...열심히 투표해줘서 목이찢어져라 응원해줘서...♥휴대전화 요금 많이나왔을텐데..
Thank you so much.. Really Sorry.. you already voted as best as you can,even shouted(cheers) as loud as you can just to support us ... ♥sure will be very expensive right...가슴 아파하고 속상해 하고 있는 이순간에도 시간은 꾸준히 흐르고 있다~ 이미 지난일이니 내일 뜰 새로운 아침 맞을 준비를 합시다 소녀시대 대상 추카추카추~♡ 우리 멤버들 스텝들 엘프들 수고했고 이번년도까지 하고 때려칠거 아니니 쏘쿨하게 미래계획ㄱㄱ
Heart pain, even to feel upset between that moments, but time must continuously flowing~ However, it's already past, and try to reach the target tomorrow, and congrats girls~♡ to all members, staffs and ELFs we had through many troubles this year together, and there are still many future plansㄱㄱ
고마워요 그냥행복하네요 여러분때문에 ..
Thank you. I'm happy, it's because of you..
Thank you. I'm happy, it's because of you..
Sungmin's CY 12/09, 23:21 (GDA things only): I thought of ELFs too, I think that I can't do anything this better, I'm really really sorry. At the Golden Disc Awards, it's been a long time, although it's break our body, but I always think that "I want to perform". Thanks for everyone, please don't be so sorry to us. Why you're crying.. I'm sorry. Thankyou~ We should do the greater things in the further together. Thankyou! Our ELFs are my PEOPLE.
No comments:
Post a Comment